Screenshot and Draw for Android allows you to take photos of your screen. No root privilege is needed!
If your device is not rooted you will needs to complete the following steps:
You will need to download a batch file and follow some simple steps to give the app access to take screenshots. You can find the files on the right side of the screen ——>
If you are running Windows Download the Windows.zip | If you are running Linux download the linux.zip
Once downloaded, follow these steps:
- Turn on Debug Mode on your Phone or Tablet (Settings > Applications > Development > Check USB debugging) if you are running Ice Cream Sandwich OS you will go under Menu > Settings > Developer options.
- Connect your device to your PC
- Run Run.bat (Windows) or Run.sh (Linux)
- If your device gets stuck at Daemon started successfully and gets no further you will need to set it to charge only. You may also check this after you have connected via USB. It will be in the notification area. Pull down your status bar to find it.
- If you are still having problems or receive an adb error you may need to update the drivers for your phone. Go to control panel > device manager > locate your device > right click and update drivers
Once the batch file has been successfully you will be able to use the app to take screenshots until you restart your phone. Once your phone has been reset you will need to run the batch file once again.
Here is an example of what it will look like when you run the .bat file on a PC.